Providing healthy school lunches for children can be challenging. It is hard enough to get your kids to eat what they are supposed to when they are at home, but when they’re taking a school lunch from home, they will often trade with other kids for things they like better.
Parents, now is the time to get creative and make lunches that are so good that they won’t even think about trading and will want to finish every bite.
This Healthy School Lunches PLR Bundle gives several fun ways to get kids to eat healthier when they are away from home.
Let them help you when you’re preparing the school lunches. That way they will be more inclined to eat it, and it’s good bonding time.
Section 1 – 10 Articles
- Why You Should Use Bento Boxes (429 words)
- Healthier Sandwiches For Kids (442 words)
- Meal Planning Tips For School Lunches (422 words)
- Kid-Friendly Fruits and Veggies (423 words)
- Pack a Deconstructed Salad (436 words)
- Aim For a Healthy Balance (406 words)
- Finger Foods For Kids Lunches (425 words)
- Create a Healthier Lunchables (428 words)
- Wraps Kids Will Love (412 words)
- Foods on Sticks For Kids (444 words)
Don’t pay for expensive images. Each image corresponds to the articles. Big time and money saver for you! All of these beautiful images are in one place and ready to use.
Here are some ideas to put this content to good use:
If you are in the health and wellness niche or have a mom blog, use this content as blog posts. People are searching for ways to prepare and eat healthier meals without spending all day in the kitchen. If the food is kid-friendly, that is definitely a plus.
Use the articles as a short report and add an e-Cover and images. You can offer the report as a freebie or sell it to your list.
Everything has been done for you, and now it is up to you how you want to use the content. This PLR Bundle is sale-priced so start sharing this content with your audience today!