No matter where you go it seems like someone is always talking about diets. You can count calories, rely on exercise, or take a low-carb or low-fat approach.
It’s hard to believe, but 69% of adults in the United States are overweight or obese. That is a very sobering statistic, and if you are in that number, you may feel an urgency to get cracking on some type of diet ASAP.
The plant-based diet is becoming popular, and the theory behind this diet is that you are eating more whole foods in their natural state and cutting out processed foods as much as possible.
It may sound like this is a vegetarian diet, but that is not the case. Some people on this diet will not eat meat or dairy products, while others may include small portions in their diet.
When you go shopping put these healthy foods on your list:
- Fruits: Berries, citrus fruits, pears, peaches, pineapple, bananas, etc.
- Vegetables: Kale, spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, asparagus, peppers, etc.
- Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, etc.
- Whole grains: Brown rice, rolled oats, farro, quinoa, brown rice pasta, barley, etc.
- Healthy fats: Avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, unsweetened coconut, etc.
- Legumes: Peas, chickpeas, lentils, peanuts, black beans, etc.
- Seeds, nuts and nut butters: Almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, natural peanut butter, tahini, etc.
However, like anything new, there is a learning curve involved and this is where the Plant-Based Diet PLR can break it down for you.
Here is what you get in the Plant-Based Diet PLR:
Five High-Quality Articles:
Seven Common Mistakes People Make When Adopting a Plant-Based Diet (643 words)
Four Important Points to Observe When on a Plant-Based Diet (639 words)
Five Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet (661 words)
Understanding the Macros and Micros of a Plant-Based Diet (569 words)
5 Reasons to Give Up Meat and Adopt a Plant-Based Diet (650 words)
Share these articles with your list. If you are in the health and wellness niche, use these as blog posts or web content. Break them down individually and use as a freebie for subscribers.
Use this information for yourself and you may be interested in giving the Plant-Based diet a try. All the hard work has been done for you, so now all you have to do is take action.